- Single-cylinder 2 stroke engine
- Displacement 125 cc
- Reed valve intake in the crankcase
- Liquid-cooled through integrated water pump
- Balance shaft
- Integrated electrical starter
- Centrifugal dry-clutch
- Cast iron made cylinder CNC worked
- 3/3 transfer ducts intakeJ
- Oval exhaust and 2 boosters
- Radial bearing C4
- Bore and stroke 54x54mm
- 29HP at 11.500 Rpm
- Max torque 19.6 Nm at 10.000 Rpm
- Max 13.800 Rpm (electronically limited)
- PVL digital ignition
- Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30mm carburettor
- Arrow intake silencer
- Dell’Orto fuel pump
- Rok moulded exhaust
- Exhaust silencer
Rok, thanks to its easiness of use and low maintenance costs, is suitable for all the drivers, from the youngest to the veterans. the restricted version of the Rok engine, has been developed for Junior Rok class purposely. Over the years this engine has been the godfather of many young talents, who went then to the higher classes.
The engine has the following features:
Single-cylinder 2 stroke engine, displacement 125 cc, reed valve intake in the crankcase. Liquid-cooled through integrated water pump, equipped with centrifugal dry- clutch and integrated electrical starter. It is also equipped with a balance shaft that reduces vibrations.
The engine comes in a complete kit with Dell'Orto VHSH Ø 30 mm carburettor, Dell’Orto fuel pump, Arrow intake silencer, moulded exhaust and exhaust with integrated exhaust silencer, wire loom complete with battery and battery support.
Rok offers incredible performance with unique manage- ment costs, making this category a perfect gym for many young drivers.
|Precisazione ed integrazione al regolamento tecnico Rok Cup 2023|
|Rok Cup Winter Trophy, tutto quello che c'e' da sapere|