- Single-cylinder 2 stroke
- Displacement 125 cc
- Liquid-cooled through external water pump
- Oval exhaust and 2 boosters
- Radial bearing C4
- Bore and stroke 54x54.5 mm
- Max power 43 HP a 13.900 Rpm
- Max torque 14.000 Rpm
- PVL analogical ignition
- Carburettor Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30mm
- Arrow intake silencer
- Fuel pump Dell’Orto
- Rok Shifter moulded exhaust
- Front clutch six-speed gearbox system
- Dry clutch
- Cast iron made cylinder CNC worked
- 5/3 transfer ducts intake
- Exhaust silencer ROK in aluminium
- Magnesium engine mount
Rok Shifter was born to meet the needs of many drivers who want to compete in a category with the gearbox, but always according to the Rok philosophy: low costs and steady regulations over the time.
The engine has the following features: single-cylinder 2 stroke engine with 6-speed gearbox with front clutch system, displacement 125 cc, 4 reed valve intake in the crankcase. Liquid-cooled through external pump (not supplied in the kit).
The engine comes in a complete kit with Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30 mm carburettor, Dell’Orto fuel pump, Arrow in- take silencer, moulded exhaust and exhaust silencer.
Ready for a power of 43 HP, the Rok Shifter is the engine that provides the best combination of performance and operating costs.
|ROK Talk Show: grande successo per l’ultimo round della ROK Cup Italia|
|ROK Cup Italia, round 8 - Il resoconto delle gare|